Monday, January 16, 2012

Post Birthday Blog



Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Yesterday was my birthday, but I've been partying since Friday.

Life is sooooooo damn good!

Thanks to all my friends for making this weekend truly special and memorable.

As you know, I share a birthday with the late great Dr. Martin Luther King. In honor of his legacy, I along with the country, is asking everyone to be of service to someone else today. Do something for someone besides you today. Maybe volunteer to help out a single mom (take her kids for a few hours). Take an older neighbor to lunch or dinner. Or donate/give some money to someone in need. Life is a circle-it'll come back around to you...

Now, why the picture of Elle Macpherson. C'mon, she looked amazing at the Golden Globes last night. But as a 40 something chick, she makes 47 look hot!!! I had to pay homage to her.

Here's to another amazing year to all Ms. Heels, whenever your birthday rolls around...Lets rock heels all year long...

Ms. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment