Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Never Let'em See Ya Sweat!


Good Morning Ms. Heel!

Can you feel her pain? Or better yet her embarrassment? Well Jennifer Carpenter I feel ya-DAMN GURL! I too know what it's like to start sweating under your arms and totally stain your blouse or dress. I've always been a huge perspirer and because I use only natural deodorant (Tom's Of Maine), not antiperspirant, my body just does what it does naturally-can't really get mad...but I'm still not happy about it none the less.

What's my secret (get it?), to not have this problem? Underarm pads! These damn things have totally saved my life. It's the first accessory I reach for, actually the second, after I pick out my heels for my outfit. If you have this problem, you gotta do the same. There's nothing sexy about sweat stains!

And if you don't wanna invest in yet another thing to buy when getting dressed (being a chick is not cheap), try using menstrual pads. They already have the self-adhesive strip and you probably have some in your house.

Keeping you informed, head to toe and every place in between,
Ms Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment