Friday, January 6, 2012

Small Boobs are Back-BIG TIME!



T.G.I.F!!!!

As the unofficial president of the "B" Cup Club (a C cup 5 days out of the month, hint, hint), I for one, am so happy to see that real small boobies are making a comeback and that fashionista's aren't afraid to show them off!

We've been bombarded with fake outlandish inserts, being the symbol and standard bearer of breasts for all women, that even young pubescent girls are already lining up for implants if their boobs don't end up resembling what they see on t.v. or in men's magazines.

That's why I'm glad to see that Rihanna & Star Jones (whom I'm very aware had a boob job, but she didn't go crazy), wear sheer lace tops and letting it all hang out! Now I know that a sheer lace top is not for the office Christmas party, but your own celebration in your crib-why not? Just be prepared for any given soccer mom, PTA, Homeowner Association President to shoot daggers your way all night...other than that, it's your party and you can dress provocatively if you want to! :-)

Speaking of provocative, I'm getting dressed tonight in the style of Mr. Purple Rain himself-Prince! that's right, I will be rocking some thigh high purple boots and a purple mini. Watch out Atlanta...don't hate-IMITATE! ;-)

Have a great weekend,
Ms. Hill

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had a picture here of you channeling Prince in your purple!! I don't think I have the guts for sheer blouses and no bra!! But rock on sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks @fashnlvr! Sorry didn't take any pics...but it worked. Saving the lace top with a peek of boob for another day, LOL! Even I would never do completely sheer-just a hint.

    ReplyDelete