Thursday, April 12, 2012

Act Like A Lady...Dress Like A Man!



O my MsHeels, how I've missed thee!

Are you good? Feeling stronger than ever? Well I sure hope so! So if ya feeling good and ya know it, clap your hands & wear the pants on any given day-just like a man!

Nothing like a power suit (sans bra), to show the world that you mean business! Ok, so you're mixing business with a whole lot of pleasure (sexiness), but you're all woman- in or out of a dress!

I don't know about you, but I definitely plan on copying Keri Hilson & Rihanna, by rocking the hell out of a tuxedo or pantsuit with a hot pair of heels.

In the infamous words of the 70's Charlie's perfume ad: "...I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan & never, ever let you forgot you're a man!"

All the while, acting like a lady-dressing like a man....

;-)

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment