Friday, October 26, 2012

Men Are Truly The New Women!

I'm baaaccckkkk!!!!

Well hello there Ms. Heels-it's been a minute!  And obviously since I've been away, men have become so much more fabulous & feminine than us women!

Please check out my fabulous friend Sam, whom I befriended at a Macy's & Essence Magazine fashion show last night at Lenox Square Mall, here in Atlanta.

As you can see, I looked good...but dammit, he was over-the-top fabulous! My sister who's in the other pic with me, is always in her signature: black-girl-meets-Jennifer-Aniston-casual-cute look, had the nerve to point out to me last night, that I wasn't the best dressed-Sam o'hell yes I am, was!

In the words of Florida Evans: DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! ;-)

till next time...& sooner rather than later!
Ms. Hill

p.s. my Liliana heels are only $39.95 & were a HUGE hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment