Monday, May 14, 2012

Basketball & Heels-Best Shoe Game In Town!

Good Evening Ms. Heels,

I recently had the pleasure of attending an Atlanta Hawks playoff game last week, when they took on the Boston Celtics and kicked their green asses...to only go on to lose this past weekend!

And of course I wore 5 inch hot wedges (as seen here):














I'm in good company.  As you can see, Kim Kardashian (with her man Kanye), sat courtside at a Lakers game in a tight leather, zip up (or down), cleavage enhancing dress with strappy lace-up heels.  To say it was sexy, is an understatement!  I simply adore her, all-woman in-your-face look, juxtaposed to his (probably) $200 sagging jeans and untied Timberlands.

So the question begs, do you wear high heels to sporting events?  Or would you?  As you can see, I never leave home without a pair on-I just think it's so damn sexy! And trust me, I'm never alone.  There's always a handful of other Divas rocking heels as well.  Like I titled this blog: best shoe game in town! 

No comments:

Post a Comment