Friday, February 17, 2012

"Change Is Gonna Come..."


Happy FRIDAY Ms. Heels!

Change. Do you love it or dread it? Either way...it's gonna happen!

And there are lots of changes coming to my baby (ok, toddler now), MsHeel.com. I'm so excited to share all the new things with you, but I must have patience. Change, I've learned (the hard way) over the years, is best when it comes in small doses. Having said that, expect small changes coming to the site over the next 6 months. Starting with our ad campaign. We're a sexy company and our ads/marketing is about to reflect that. And the biggest change (so scared), is that my team has decided, that the best model for MsHeel.com is the Ms. Hill-ME! [wtf, really...me??!!] They're pushing me from behind the curtain!

What does that mean? You're about to see more of me being featured in ads, commercials, public appearances and working my skills in front of the camera for our YouTube channel-MsHeelTV. By the way, the pic of me above, is from our upcoming Spring 2012 video.

When I reflect back on my career and all the businesses I've started or been involved in, they've truly prepared me for this....moment in time. I hope you realize this and never take for granted where you are NOW in your life. You're just apprenticing, preparing for when your time comes. Cause just like change-it's gonna come. BELIEVE THAT!!!

Much love,
MsHill

p.s. Thanks Irena for the beautiful ad~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment