Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tis the Season to be...Partying!




Happy Holidays Ms. Heel!

OMG, I'm still riding on a high from Sunday's party at my house. Yes, I had the nerve to make my friends party on a Sunday (hence, all the LATE afternoon calls from their jobs on Monday) :-) It was actually for a good cause. I threw a party for my son's basketball teammates. That's right, a party for 16 12 year-old boys! Christmas (and tricks) are for kids-we just had to show them some love this holiday season.

Ok. So about the pictures. The first pic is my son's beloved coach-we do love him, he's the best! The other important pic, is of me & my bestie GF,whom I've known since I was 19. I am so happy right now, just thinking about the good time had by all. For 50 people to show up and spread love and joy (on a Sunday no less), is truly remarkable.

And speaking of remarkable, how the hell did I walk around in fabulous heels and not get one full length shot of my entire outfit-especially my heels?!!? But they're right here on the blog-off to the right. Privileged "Gems" heel. I guess there were just too many adult beverages flowing! By the way, huge thanks to my bartender "D." What would've I done without you and your amazing personality? x0x0....

Finally, there's about 5 days to Christmas. If I don't get a chance to blog again, I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you who support me, my blog and Ms.Heel.com. There really are no words to describe the immense pleasure it brings to me, knowing that my lil idea is touching so many lives.

I love you...
Ms. Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment